𝗛𝗥 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁
The Role and the Person
A newly created position with a unique blend of responsibilities, waiting for a rightful candidate ready to take on a challenging role, would require someone with a mix of exceptional organisational skill and creativity—a sociable person with a noticeable presence and extraordinary communication skills. A candidate who can play a key role in enabling the company to stay aligned with its vision and support its people to achieve their mission by promoting the right culture.
An extrovert who can interact with anyone confidently and in a friendly manner regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, or experience. Ability to treat people with respect while ensuring specific responsibilities, rules and regulations are always followed. A go-to person who can assist the office and the team with the level of interaction that would help create a desirable atmosphere the company needs to promote its brand.
• Compassionate and helpful.
• Emotionally intelligent.
• Approachable and affectionate.
• A deep sense of cultural awareness.
• The ability to think creatively.
• Excellent leadership and team-building skills.
• Impartial thought process with problem-solving skills.
• Organisational Skills
• Excellent Time management.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Ability to shuffle between various responsibilities.
• A self-starter and driven person who can continuously improve the process.
• Support HR function.
• Improve Employee relations.
• Introduce, support, and promote an excellent welfare system.
• Regular Surveys and feedback – fill any communication gaps and voice concerns.
• Appreciate and celebrate events – birthdays, anniversaries, and achievements.
• Show compassion and care for others.
• In charge of all matters related to Health & Safety.
• In charge of complete Office Management.
• Bookings and Event Management.
• Incentive Management.
• Ad hoc duties.
• Competitive salary.
• 25 days + Bank holidays.
• Pension Scheme: Employee 5% and Employer 3%.
• Performance-based bonus, company trips, and incentives based on individual and team performance, i.e., days off and outdoor team activities
• 5% commission on a self-generated business.
• Access Employee Assistance Programme.
• Mon to Fri 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
• Flexible working hours.
• Bike to work scheme.
• Vitality Health care plan.
• A modern office, only a couple mins walk away from Brixton’s underground tube station overlooking The O2 Academy from the 7th floor, equipped with modern furniture and a pool table.
• Previous relevant experience.
• Team building and event management experience preferred.
• Office management experience.
• Understanding of general management and HR processes.
• HR qualification is preferred.
If you’re interested in joining our diverse and vibrant team and have what it will take to fulfill this role, then please forward your resume with a cover letter explaining why would you be the right fit for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org